Rights protection service station work system
I. Job responsibilities
- (1) Duties of "Consumer Rights Service Station"
- 1. Accept and process consumer inquiries and provide consumer information services to consumers; accept and process consumer suggestions and opinions, and continuously improve the quality of goods and services.
- 2. Accept and handle consumer disputes with consumers and make corresponding records.
- 3. Publicize the laws and regulations on consumer rights protection to employees of the unit.
- 4. Concentrate on consumer complaints and major and emergency consumer disputes involving the unit, and report to the relevant departments of industry and commerce in a timely manner.
- 5. Regularly summarize, report and analyze the situation of consumer demands, and take targeted precautions and strengthen self-discipline.
- 6. Cooperate with industry and commerce departments to carry out return visits and inspections of consumer rights protection service stations to handle consumer complaint cases.
- 7. Establish and improve consumer dispute settlement and consumer infringement compensation systems, commodity quality and service specification commitments, and delisting of unqualified products.
- 8. Assist in checking whether the product quality, packaging, labeling, publicity, and advertising of the enterprise comply with the provisions of national laws and regulations, and prevent illegal acts that harm consumers' rights and interests.
- 9. Handle other consumer rights protection tasks assigned by the industry and commerce department.
- (2) Responsibilities of the staff of the "Consumer Rights Protection Service Station"
- 1. Seriously study and publicize laws and regulations and consumer knowledge.
- 2. Accept and resolve consumer disputes in a timely manner and keep records; if the situation is complicated, report it to the Industrial and Commercial Office (Branch) of the jurisdiction in time and cooperate with the industrial and commercial authorities to handle it.
- 3. Supervise the enterprises or business households within the business area to consciously fulfill their legal obligations to protect consumers' rights and interests, and promptly report any clues to illegal business operations that are under the jurisdiction of the industry and commerce department to the industrial and commercial office (sub-bureau) of the jurisdiction in a timely manner, Sub-bureaus) shall be handled in accordance with functions and procedures according to law; they shall be reported to relevant departments in a timely manner under the jurisdiction of other departments.
- 4. Maintain regular contact with the industry and commerce department and cooperate with the supervision and inspection of the industry and commerce department.
- 5. Engage in other work related to consumer rights protection.
- (I) Acceptance and handling of consultations, suggestions and opinions
- 1. The "Consumer Rights Service Station" accepts consumer inquiries about product knowledge and information, inquiries about service issues, and other issues related to the protection of consumers' legitimate rights and interests, and accepts consumers in relation to product quality, service improvement, and other related issues. Advice and opinions related to safeguarding consumers' legitimate rights and interests.
- 2. Staff should be enthusiastic and courteous when using consultation and suggestions, and use civilized and standardized language.
- 3. The "Consumer Rights Protection Service Station" accepts inquiries and can answer directly if they can answer them in detail; those who cannot answer directly should reply clearly after verification and understanding.
- 4. The "Consumer Rights Protection Service Station" accepts suggestions and opinions, and should conduct earnest research and draw up practical solutions to provide to the companies where they work, so as to promote enterprises to improve product quality and improve after-sales service.
- (2) Acceptance and handling of consumer complaints
- 1. "Consumer Rights Protection Service Station" Accepting consumer complaints shall record the date, method, content, and acceptance of consumer complaints, and record the results after processing.
- 2. The handling of consumer complaints should be based on the principle of fairness and reasonableness on the premise that both parties agree voluntarily, and through sincere negotiation, reach a settlement with consumers in accordance with the law, and fill in the "Consumer Rights Service Station" consumer complaint registration form, signed by both parties Confirm the processing result.
- 3. Consumer complaints that are accepted on their own should be processed within 5 days from the date of acceptance and the results of the processing should be returned to the complainant; if the time limit for processing needs to be extended, the maximum is not more than 10 days; if a settlement cannot be reached, it should be done in 2 jobs The submission of mediation by the local industrial and commercial office on the day (the reason for the failure to reach a settlement), consumers insisting to lodge a complaint with the Consumer Council and other departments or file a civil lawsuit in a people's court shall not be obstructed.
- 4. When receiving consumer complaints from 12315 centers at all levels, mediation should be processed within 15 working days from the date of acceptance of the case, and the results of the processing should be returned to the complainant and the commissioning department; Explain the situation to the complainant and the commission.
- 5. For consumer emergencies and major incidents related to social stability and people's lives and property safety reflected by consumer complaints, the "Consumer Rights Service Station" should immediately report to 12315 centers at all levels and the local industrial and commercial institutes, and actively cooperate and assist The handling of the incident by the business sector.